Project Ten Pin (10Pin) is intended to provide documentation for use of USBasp clone hardware as a inexpensive (<$10), easy to use USB programmable AVR/Arduino development platform.
Project Ten Pin is…
- A way to leverage inexpensive hardware and open source tools to create a cheap environment for Arduino /AVR development and education.
- Documentation on how to use cheap import USBASP AVR programmers as AVR/Arduino development boards.
- A collection of software to run on USBASP AVR programmer hardware.
- A personal project to slowly learn about Arduino/AVR development using cheap import USBASP AVR programmers as stepping stones. The journey is the destination.
- A reference to the ten pin ISP (ICSP) programming header.
Project Ten Pin is not…
- A Dummies guide to Arduino/AVR programming.
- A place for general Arduino/AVR programming questions.
- A comprehensive reference to Arduino, AVR, USBASP, V-USB, etc.